Extnix Apple CarPlay Android Auto Mazda BT50 UP 2011 - 2015 Infotainment SYSTEM
Suits: Mazda BT50 UP 2011 - 2015
NOT Compatible: Factory Amplifier Models.
NOW With: APPLE® CARPLAY AND ANDROID® AUTO
The best iPhone experience on four wheels; Apple CarPlay is a smart and safe way to control your iPhone® in the car. Activate by touch-screen or voice recognition button,
Apple CarPlay enables you to make calls, navigate with Apple Maps, Waze or Google Maps, listen to music, plus send and receive SMS messages.
Enjoy seamless connectivity and control of your Android smartphone in the car.
Activate by using your voice, or touch-screen, Android Auto allows you to make phone calls, navigate with Google Maps, listen to music and send/receive SMS messages.
Digital Signal Processor
- OS: Android 10
- CPU: 8 Core 1.6 Ghz 64bit
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Radio: AM + FM + RDS
- Navigation: GPS + Beidou + GLONASS
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 HD IPS
- Screen: 170 Degrees Viewing angle 9" IPS Capacitive with 2.5D Glass Protection
- Wi-Fi: Built-in
- Apple CarPlay: Built-in Wireless
- Android Auto: Built-in Wireless
- Bluetooth: BC5
- Amplifier Output: 4 x 45 Watts
- Amplifier Pre-outs: 2.1 Channel Output to connect external amplifier
- Equalizer: 16 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Front and Rear High Pass Filter and independent Bass Controller
Included in the Box:
- 1 x Extnix Infotainment System
- 1 x Mazda Fascia + Wiring to Suit
- Front and Reverse Camera Inputs (For Aftermarket Camera)
- Audio / Video Out
- 2.1 Channel Audio Out
- GPS Antenna
- External Mic
- 1 x Free Reverse Camera
1) FREE Reverse Camera Included .
2) This unit's wiring is not Compatible with Factory Reverse Camera, and Factory Amplified System.
3) Some models may require slight trimming of the fascia kit for smooth fitting.
4) We Strongly Recommend using an expert audio installer to install the unit to avoid any damage to your car or the unit.
5) Please read EXTNIX Return and Warranty Policy