Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 2007 - 2015 GX GXL VX
10.1" Android 10 Plug-and-Play Design Stereo Smart Multimedia Infotainment System
Built-In Apple Carplay and Android Auto
Suits Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series 2007 - 2015
GX - Compatible 2007-2018
GXL - Compatible 2007-2015 (Pre Facelift)
VX - Compatible 2007-2014 (Non JBL Amplified System)
Sahara - NOT Compatible
Dashboard Design - Compatibility
EXTNIX Infotainment Unit is Compatible with following LC200 Dashboard Design
NOW With: APPLE® CARPLAY AND ANDROID® AUTO
The best iPhone experience on four wheels; Apple CarPlay is a smart and safe way to control your iPhone® in the car. Activate by touch-screen or voice recognition button,
Apple CarPlay enables you to make calls, navigate with Apple Maps, Waze or Google Maps, listen to music, plus send and receive SMS messages.
Enjoy seamless connectivity and control of your Android smartphone in the car.
Activate by using your voice, or touch-screen, Android Auto allows you to make phone calls, navigate with Google Maps, listen to music and send/receive SMS messages.
DSP Digital Sound Processor
OS, Processor, RAM and Storage:
Android 10.0 operating system, Octa Core AC-8257, 2GB RAM, and 32GB Storage
10.1” Capacitive 2.5D hardened glass multipoint touchscreen
IPS 170 Degree viewing angle
1024 x 600 screen resolution
4 x 45w amplifier
64 Bit Digital Sound Processor (DSP)
1-3 second turn on time
GPS receiver / GPS Antenna
2 x USB Inputs
Reverse Camera Input with guidelines
Auxiliary A/V Input
Plug and play harnesses including steering wheel controls
Complete with dash surround kit - OEM appearance
Inbuilt user manual (in English)
1) Vehicles with factory reverse camera may require optional reverse camera retention kit. Not Included.
2) This unit comes with Plug&Play wiring to suit Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series GX/GXL models from 2007 - 2015 with 200 x 100mm factory stereo. Unit is also compatible with some 2015+ GX models.
3) This unit Does NOT support Sahara and /or certain VX models with JBL / Factory Amplified System.
4) Some Toyota models may have Battery (yellow cable) and ACC (Red Cable) wires switched. You will notice this if new unit will not be able to retain the radio & time settings after restart. You will need to switch these wires around in the new radio harness.
5) We Strongly Recommend using an expert car audio installer to install the unit to avoid any damage to your car or the unit.
6) Pictures are for illustration purpose only. We believe in constant enhancement of our products. The product you receive may have a different user interface then shown in the pictures. If in doubt please contact us before you buy.
7) Please read EXTNIX Return and Warranty Policy