Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 2003 - 2006
9" Android 10 Pie Plug-and-Play Design Stereo Smart Multimedia Infotainment System
Suits Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series (Updated dashboard)
Sahara - NOT Compatible
Factory Amp - Not Compatible
Android 10 | Quad Core | 32GB ROM | 2GB RAM|
9" 1024 * 600 | WiFi | 2.5D | 2 x USB | Bluetooth | GPS
1. Android 10 operating system, you can install apps, apps, Google Play Store, Skype, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more.
2. 9 inch 2.5D HD capacitive screen: 1024 * 600 resolution. Support 1080P video playback
3. Processor: AllWinner T3 quad-core processor. RAM + ROM: 2G + 32G
Because the system occupies internal memory, the operating system occupies approximately 4-6 GB of memory.
4. The custom Toyota harness is easy plug n play and connects directly into the 70 Series factory Harness.
5. Media format: MP3, MP4, WMA, JPEG, etc.
6. Support Bluetooth hands-free, support phone book and Bluetooth Music
7. Support original car steering wheel button
8. Built-in WiFi antenna for connecting to nearby Wi-Fi access points. Use your phone as an access point for WiFi.
9. Support GPS maps, such as Google / iGo / Waze / Sygic ...
10. FM frequency range: 87.5~108 MHz, AM frequency range 522 KHz ~ 1620 KHz
11. 11 Band Equalizer, Subwoofer RCA Out, 2.1 Channel AMP RCA Out, Front & Reverse Camera Input, etc
12. Languages with multiple on-screen menus: Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Hebrew, Italian, Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, French, German, English, Portuguese, 70 languages including Korean, Thailand, etc.
1) FREE Aftermarket Reverse Camera Included.
2) This unit comes with Plug & Play wiring to suit Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series with 200 x 100 mm factory stereo and car without Factory Amplifier.
3) This unit does not support Sahara and /or certain VX models with JBL / Factory Amplified System.
4) Some Toyota models may have Battery (yellow cable) and ACC (Red Cable) wires switched. You will notice this if new unit will not be able to retain the radio & time settings after restart. You will need to switch these wires around in the new radio harness.
5) We Strongly Recommend using an expert car audio installer to install the unit to avoid any damage to your car or the unit.
6) Pictures are for illustration purpose only. We believe in constant enhancement of our products. The product you receive may have a different user interface then shown in the pictures. If in doubt please contact us before you buy.
7) Please read EXTNIX Return and Warranty Policy