EXTNIX Premium High-Performance CarPlay and Android Auto Infotainment System for Toyota RAV4 2013-2018
NOW With: BUILT-IN APPLE® CARPLAY AND ANDROID® AUTO
Compatibility: Toyota RAV4 2013-2018 GX GXL models
APPLE® CARPLAY AND ANDROID® AUTO features are available via inbuilt application
Simply connect your Apple or Android Device using genuine USB cable and press PhoneLink
The best iPhone experience on four wheels; Apple CarPlay is a smart and safe way to control your iPhone® in the car. Activate by touch-screen or voice recognition button,
Apple CarPlay enables you to make calls, navigate with Apple Maps, Waze or Google Maps, listen to music, plus send and receive SMS messages.
Enjoy seamless connectivity and control of your Android smartphone in the car.
Activate by using your voice, or touch-screen, Android Auto allows you to make phone calls, navigate with Google Maps, listen to music and send/receive SMS messages.
Built-in DSP (Digital Sound Processor and 4.1 Channel Output)
- OS: Android 10
- CPU: PX5, Cortex A53, Octa Core @1.5Ghz
- RAM: DDR3 4GB
- Flash: 32GB
- Radio: NXXP 6686
- GPS: SIRF III
- Screen: 9" IPS Capacitive and Multi Touch High Definition Screen
- Screen: 2.5D Glass Protection
- Video Decoder: 1080P HW
- Wifi: Built-in
- Apple CarPlay: Built-in Wireless & Wired
- Android Auto: Built-in Wired & Wireless
- Bluetooth: BC5
- TFT IC: Rockchip PX5
- Amplifier IC: TDA 7851
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP)
- Power Supply: 4*50W
Included in the Box:
a) 9" Android Unit
b) RAV4 Fascia and Wiring Harness
c) 2 x USB Cables
d) 1 x External MIC
e) 1 x Aux Cable Set ( Video Aux In, Subwoofer Out, External MIC input, FR+FL Speaker Out for AMP, Front CAM-input, Video Out)
f ) Operating Manual
g) FREE Reverse Camera Included for models without factory reverse camera
1) This unit does not Support Factory Navigation / JBL Sound System.
2) This unit comes with Plug-n-Play wiring to suit most Toyota RAV4 made between 2013 - 2018. Depending on the Factory unit Reverse camera (early models) may require manual connection.
3) We Strongly Recommend using an expert audio installer to install the unit to avoid any damage to your car or the unit.
4) Please read EXTNIX Return and Warranty Policy