The Aerpro CBBF1B folding bracket provides the ability to easily re-position long UHF CB or Mobile Phone antennas at varying angles. The bracket can be folded into one of four positions (0°, 30°, 60° & 90°) and is held securely with a solid spring loaded locking pin. Coupled with this is an easy to use flip latch to engage and disengage the pin. It can be mounted on a standard bull bar tab or a bull bar antenna bracket with a 16mm hole. It is made from 3mm T304 Stainless steel with black electroplated finish and also includes a 22mm custom sheet metal wrench to assist with the installation.
- Designed to suit UHF CB Antennas
- Made from T304 stainless steel
- Electroplated black finish
- Four positions (0°, 30°, 60° & 90°)
- 16mm standard size mounting stud
- Easy flip latch for quick re-positioning
- Hidden cable channel through the base Â
- 22mm custom wrench included
- Designed and engineered in Australia
- Heavy duty durable design
1) Please check you vehicle's factory speaker connector before ordering.
2) Information provided above is on best effort basis by manufacturer.
3) Pictures are for illustration purpose only.
4) Please read EXTNIX Return and Warranty Policy